A Smart Choice for a Beautiful Smile
All-on-4 Implants have become the preferred solution for people just like you who want permanent, same-day replacement teeth that look natural, feel comfortable, and provide all of the benefits of a complete, healthy smile.
The cost of dental implants represents a wise investment in your smile that will provide a wealth of long-term benefits, including:
• A permanent, natural-looking alternative to traditional replacement teeth
• Support for facial skin and muscles, which can make you look younger
• The potential to last a lifetime with proper care
• Retention of jawbone mass
• Optimal bite alignment, which prevents problems with jaw joints and muscles
• A strong, healthy smile
• Improved self-esteem
• Food tastes good again
• No diet restrictions – eat what you want
• Teeth don’t need to be removed for cleaning
• No need for denture adhesive
• You’ll never be without teeth again
Many dental insurance companies now cover the cost of dental implants. Third-party financing is available through CareCredit, Springstone Financial, and Chase Health Advance to make the price of e Implants fit your budget. Visit their websites for details and to complete an application online. Our staff would also be happy to help you fill out an online application when you visit our office.
You deserve a beautiful, sure smile. Dr. Ornstein and the team at Renaissance Oral & Facial Surgery will partner with you to make it happen!
At Renaissance Oral & Facial Surgery, you’ll experience extraordinary service and world-class care for a sure smile. Call toll free 888-743-8711 to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Ornstein. One of our schedulers will promptly respond.
We have two convenient locations to serve you: Frisco and Dallas, TX.